As our Operations Manager, you would be working with this team – currently made up of four ministers and five elected leaders – helping to shape strategy and set priorities across a range of discipling activities – including small group life, local community engagement and gathered worship – and playing a vital role in outworking these through leading and supporting our operations and communications team.
- Plan, organise and develop the services needed to support the Leadership in the Church’s mission and strategic initiatives.
- Lead, train and motivate a team of staff to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of these services.
- Ensure the administration and legal compliance of financial, human resources, IT, health & safety, and procurement of external service & supplier contracts.
- Ensure the development and delivery of internal & external communications and event management.
- Faith: A committed Christian (Equality Act 2010). and take an active and prayerful role in the ministry of the Church
- Character: Self-motivated, energetic, warm friendly, and outgoing. A pro-active team player with a heart to serve. Discrete and confidential.
- Skills: Organised, effective communicator, efficient, customer focused, ability to work under pressure, trouble shooter.
- Middle management level in business, public or charity sector for minimum of 3 years.
- Track record for delivery of projects to time and budget.
Subject to a basic DBS check
How to apply: To request a full job description and to request an application form please email email@example.com. For an informal conversation about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org