Insights Data Analyst (Social Media)
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord… It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Col 3:23
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced social media analyst to join a business serving the international healthcare industry, while putting your Christian faith into every aspect of your work as a workplace minister.
The employer is a specialist market research consultancy serving global healthcare clients by providing strategic insights and consulting, operating as a faith-based social enterprise with a vision to transform nations.
Values and behaviours
As the ideal candidate, you will exhibit the following:
- You choose to love all people, actively listening to and generously supporting the needs of others.
- You have a heart to serve God through your work.
- You value excellence and believe in letting your light shine.
- You are collaborative; you love to work alongside others and are as happy when teaching others as when you are learning from them.
- You are proactive about your own learning and personal development, and you know how to use critical feedback to continually improve.
Working in an environment where work is seen as worship, you will join a team of professionals who minister through their day-to-day work, pray together daily, and use the Bible as a foundation for business and career development.
You will be enrolled in a comprehensive ministry development programme which including the Worship.Works curriculum of training modules covering various aspects of marketplace ministry, a comprehensive reading list of books and peer mentoring programme supporting ministry growth.
Your role as an Insights Data Analyst
You will carry out market research for some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations, using cutting edge technologies to analyse data and develop unique insights.
Tangible outcomes of your work will include contributing to the production of comprehensive insights reports and the presentation of research that will make a positive impact on health systems and nations.
Practically, your day-to-day work may include:
- Use a range of platforms and methodologies to analyse and visualise data, and develop client-ready reports, working alongside other team members.
- Dedicate time to praying for clients, other external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Take part in workshops with clients, to understand their business needs to inform your work in research and innovation.
- Prayerfully take part in client engagement as part of a cross-functional outreach team.
Skills and experience
It is essential that you have experience of social media analytics, ideally gained through hands-on use of one or more leading social media insights tools such as Meltwater, Synthesio or Brandwatch.
Highly competent in using presentation tools such as Microsoft Office.
Experience using other tools to analyse or interpret large volumes of text data or working with the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry will be advantageous.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering message explaining what inspires you about this opportunity and what you will bring to both the practical and faith-based aspects of the role to Joe.Santry@ChristianJobs.co.uk