Christian Graduate Internship in Workplace Ministry
If you have...
- An enthusiasm to serve Christ and others through your work
- A desire to learn and grow and a willingness to work hard
- Excellent communication skills and a keen interest in what being a Christian in the commercial world looks like
...then please get in touch. We want to talk to you about this brilliant opportunity.
The Worship.Works Graduate Internship combines professional growth and learning with the application and further grounding of your faith. The internship lasts for an initial 3 month period but the organisation anticipates the opportunity for you to progress into a permanent role, upon successful completion of this internship.
Our graduates are innovative thinkers and great problem solvers with excellent communication skills. They come from a wide range of Christian backgrounds and have a desire to serve Christ in their work.
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Salary: £22,000, rising to £24,677 upon potential offer of permanent role
Deadline: 31st October 2021
Start Date: January 2021
Term: 3 months, with anticipation of permanent role thereafter
The Worship.Works Graduate Internship in Workplace Ministry
You will work closely with a team of like-minded Christians (some of whom have progressed through the same internship as you) and you will thrive in serving clients who are among the world’s largest in their field.
Start your professional career in the power of the Holy Spirit
You will be trained not only in practical analytical skills but also in the application of your Christian faith to your work.
Your work will include:
- Taking part in daily team prayer sessions to pray for clients and other related areas.
- Being led by God as you carry out analysis and draw insights from data.
- Conducting internet-based desk research.
- Producing visual reports to communicate research findings.
- Presenting reports to colleagues and if offered a permanent role, clients
- Writing articles based on your research, for publishing online.
- Ideally, applicants will hold a recent bachelor or master’s degree - but don’t let this alone repel you from applying
- Interns should be excellent researchers, communicators and writers and have the heart of a servant.
- Applicants should be passionate about serving Christ in every area of their lives, have experience in being led by God, and have an applied understanding of biblical principles.
- There is an occupational requirement for applicants to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
- Applicants must be UK citizens or already have the right to work in the UK.
- Applicants in possession of a Tier 4 Visa will be considered.
To apply, please complete the Candidate Details form attached below and email it, alongside a CV in Word format to email@example.com.