Account Manager, Health Strategy Consulting (Workplace Minister, Faith-Based Business Ministry)
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord… It is the Lord Christ you are serving.” Col 3:23
Are you a Christian looking to serve God in every area of your work?
Do you want to experience the power of God every day in your career?
Do you long to be guided by the Holy Spirit and see God touch companies and nations?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Management professional with experience serving the pharmaceutical or healthcare sectors and a love for God. The employer is a specialist market research consultancy serving global healthcare clients by providing strategic insights and consulting. Operating as a faith-based social enterprise with a vision to transform nations, they look to honour God in all that they do by loving the clients and industry through excellent and exceptional service.
Working in an environment where work is seen as worship, you will join a team of professionals who minister through their day-to-day work, pray together daily, and use the Bible as a foundation for business and career development as they serve a higher purpose.
As a ‘workplace minister’, you will put your faith into action in a business ministry while you apply world-class professional skills to develop insights. You should have a personal commitment to the Christian faith and be actively involved in a church congregation.
Your Role as an Account Manager in Health Strategy Consulting
Supporting the pharmaceutical industry, the company has grown significantly in the past year and is expanding its team of client-facing advisors. They are now seeking a competent individual experienced in account management to join the Health Strategy Team, offer outstanding customer service, skillful leading of projects and strategic consulting support for clients’ objectives.
You will proactively seek to understand clients’ business, personal and corporate needs, and you will use discernment from the Holy Spirit as you carry out work assignments. You will need to use the fruits and the gifts of the Spirit in your work to:
- Build long-term relationships with clients by serving and loving them.
- As part of a ‘sales-as-ministry’ approach, take part in prayer-led outreach to individuals in relevant roles and organisations.
- Support clients during the sales process and take ownership of sales opportunities as you move them through the pipeline towards successful completion.
- Plan and manage project implementation internally and support the client throughout the process.
- Apply problem solving and critical thinking skills to provide consulting support by developing strategic recommendations and aid their application.
- Be driven to address and resolve customer issues with kindness and respect.
- Prepare and run workshops to present project outcomes, educate and engage clients.
- Take an active interest in developing your understanding of health strategy and apply this to your consulting assignments.
- Be aware of the constantly changing healthcare industry environment and proactively bring new learnings to the team.
- Through your own study of the Word, proactive access to resources and listening to the Holy Spirit, develop, document and share fruitful ideas that take you, and then the whole team, deeper in marketplace ministry.
As a successful candidate you will be:
- Able to build and maintain business relationships and enjoy meeting new people.
- A strong communicator and storyteller.
- Quick to learn and adapt.
- Confident at presenting and speaking in front of a larger group of people.
- Able to understand customer relationship management (CRM).
- Confident in your use of digital and IT tools.
- A strategic thinker with ability to analyse and solve problems quickly, led by the Holy Spirit.
- Able to work well within a team and to share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Committed to excellence and with great attention to detail.
- You will have 3+ years of experience in an account management or similar role serving the health industry.
- A background in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Values and Behaviours
As the ideal candidate, you will exhibit the following:
- You choose to love all people, actively listening to and generously supporting the needs of others.
- You have a heart to serve God through your work.
- You value excellence and believe in letting your light shine.
- You are collaborative; you love to work alongside others and are as happy when teaching others as when you are learning from them.
- You are proactive about your own learning and personal development, and you know how to use constructive feedback to continually improve.
What Will you Get?
- Opportunity to glorify God with your work, grow in your marketplace ministry and serve a higher purpose.
- You will be enrolled in a comprehensive ministry development programme which includes:
- The Worship.Works curriculum of marketplace ministry training modules and a reading list of relevant literature
- A marketplace ministry peer mentoring programme.
- Inclusive and diverse environment of love, service and excellence.
- A team dedicated to recognising and celebrating each other’s success.
- A team invested in learning and development both professionally and spiritually.
- Competitive salary.
- Work-from-home options (up to 2 days a week).
Title: Account Manager, Health Strategy Consulting (Workplace Minister)
Location: Mid Kent, United Kingdom
Hours: The role is full time working 40 hours per week.
Place of work: Your primary place of work will be the employer’s office in Kent, with some flexibility for hybrid home working. Your work may require visits to customer sites or other locations from time to time.
Remuneration: £28,789 - £43,184 based on experience.
Term: This is a permanent role.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for these roles to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV. Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date so please don't delay.