Christian Graduate Programme: Research Associate, Strategy Insights
**The recruitment for this Graduate Programme is being handled by Christian Jobs Ltd as part of an outsourced application management service**
The Worship.Works Graduate Programme combines professional growth and learning with application of your faith on the front lines of insights analysis.
Our graduates are innovative thinkers and great problem solvers with excellent communication and analytical skills. They come from a wide range of Christian backgrounds and have a desire to serve Christ in their work.
The Worship.Works Graduate Programme in Workplace Ministry
You will work closely with a team of Analysts and Consultants to develop insights from data and support the design of engagement strategies for clients who are among the world’s largest in their field.
You will gain hands-on experience that contributes to client goals and you will be expected to interact with current and future clients from your first weeks in the role.
Start your professional career in the power of the Holy Spirit
You will be trained not only in technical and practical skills for data analysis and client engagement, but also in the application of your Christian faith to your work.
Your work will include:
- Using data science tools to extract, classify and analyse data from social media conversations.
- Conducting internet-based desk research.
- Producing presentations to communicate research findings.
- Writing articles based on your research, for publishing online.
- Understanding the needs of potential and current clients, and reaching out to them with useful resources.
- Applicants should hold a recent bachelor or master’s degree (by the Summer of 2020) and have an interest in research.
- They should be excellent researchers, communicators and writers and have the heart of a servant.
- Applicants should be passionate about serving Christ in every area of their lives, have experience in being led by God, and have an applied understanding of biblical principles.
- Experience with data analysis, especially in digital and social media, will be beneficial.
- Fluency in foreign languages will also be advantageous (fluency in English is essential).
- Qualifications in science, mathematics, or social sciences are desirable.
- There is an occupational requirement for applicants to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
- Applicants must be UK citizens or already have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, please complete the Candidate Details form attached below and email it, alongside a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.