W H Knox Associated Charitable Trusts
The W H Knox Associated Charitable Trusts is a Christian charity based in Seven Kings, Redbridge, whose aims are to provide housing accommodation for Christians in need and to support Evangelical Christian mission work.
Within this pivotal role as a Gardener, team work is essential to ensure that an excellent standard of work is delivered at all times. You will be undertaking gardening and grounds maintenance on a daily basis. This is a varied role and you must be able to work both as a team and on your own initiative to meet the strict deadlines our clients require.
We are looking for an experienced gardener to work in a pleasant part of the Mayfield Conservation Area. We are a small friendly community who take pride in being an attractive part of the conservation area.
In total there are 9 houses needing 15 hours a week gardening work.
You role will include watering, weeding, planting, pruning, and general maintenance of the grounds and gardens.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Gardener.
- Be organised and reliable.
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Be health and safety conscious.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be courteous and well presented.
- Be hardworking with exceptional work ethic and show good attention to detail.
- Have experience with a range of common garden machinery.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience please apply.
References will be required.