Partnership Development Coordinator
New supporters – to deliver the new supporter initiatives in the fund-raising strategy so that Urban Saints achieve our annual plan and long-term vision. The initiatives identified so far are:
- Reconnecting and encouraging significant numbers of dormant supporters on the database to restart supporting Urban Saints.
- Finding significant numbers of past Crusaders, Urban Saints, camps, residentials and Energize users who want to keep in touch and support Urban Saints.
- Exciting potential supporters about the new strategy with stories of transformed young lives so we attract new supporters and in particular regular donors.
Marketing Intelligence and Contact files:
- To prepare well-targeted contact files from the Supporter Database for use in fund-raising and by Marketing & Communications – in print, by email and by social media.
- To upload contact response files into the Supporter Database.
- To develop a deep understanding of the interests of our contacts and supporters.
- To develop and produce reports.
- To automate processes.
Database integrity for contacts and marketing:
- To keep contact data up-to-date.
- To ensure compliance with the contact and marketing aspects of Data Protection legislation and Institute of Fundraising best practice across the organisation.
- To upload details of communications sent into the Supporter Database.
- To upload changes in communications preferences into the Supporter Database.
Major donors and Trusts – to support the Business & Marketing Director and CEO by researching and helping start partnerships with new major donors and Trusts.
- To contribute actively to the Christian community of Urban Saints - attending weekly worship, Staff Chapel and daily prayers.
- To attend monthly team meetings and the monthly national Gathering. (The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and level of the post.)
|Partnership Development Coordinator.pdf||2.65 MB|
|Partnership Development Coordinator Recruitment Monitoring Form.docx||76.86 KB|