Mission Representative (part-time)
A vacancy exists for a part-time mission representative based in S.E England to promote the mission of TeachBeyond, to encourage prayer and financial support, and to recruit teachers and support staff for Christian schools around the world.
The post is initially 8 hours per week and the salary will be £22293 pro rata.
It is expected that the hours will be worked flexibly.
The successful candidate will report to the Recruitment and Personnel Manager and will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain supportive and effective relationships with churches, schools and other agencies with a view to promoting the ministry of TeachBeyond.
- Attend events to represent TeachBeyond
- Speak on behalf of TeachBeyond at churches, conferences and events
- Build a supporter base to increase prayer and financial support
- Ensure effective recruitment takes place in line with agreed policy
- Coach new enquirers through the full application process until they become members
- Respond to phone calls, e-mails and other communications
- Participate in weekly team meetings for information and prayer
- Have weekly meetings via Skype with the Recruitment and Personnel Manager and meet quarterly (to be negotiated) at the Lancaster office
- Help create a positive, Christ-honouring ethos in TeachBeyond UK
- Undertake other duties that are seen to be necessary for the growth of the organisation
The successful candidate will be expected to come to Lancaster for 2-3 days orientation.