Worship Leader - Stoneway Church
Hiring Worship Leader for Stoneway Church in Reading, Berkshire. This is a Non-denominational Christian Church. Salary: £35,000 - £40,000. Looking for applicant with extensive training and experience within the matching beliefs and values of Stoneway Church. Candidates own personal beliefs and values should also match those of Stoneway Church and should be able to fit well with the other staff.
Responsibilities include leading worship at all church events, recruiting, training and leading a worship team, purchasing and maintaining all worship equipment as well as becoming an expert in operation, new worship song writing, overseeing sound and lighting at all church events, identifying and developing new worship leaders, all graphics production, management of the website and social media platforms, and travel to other churches both local and abroad.
- Looking for extensive experience in all areas related to worship within a church plant.
- Candidate must have completed a formal training course for worship leaders at a non-denominational church including extensive biblical and theological study and training.
- Candidate must have at least two years of experience leading worship at a non-denominational church every week where they must have lead a full worship band, set up and tore down worship equipment, performed original songs within the worship set, and mixed sound.
- Because we value church planting, the candidate must have experience leading worship on a church plant as well as leading worship with a full band for at least three non-denominational churches.
- The candidate must have extensive experience and high skill at all instruments related to worship at Stoneway Church, including vocals, guitar, bass guitar, drums and keyboard in order to train others.
- The candidate will also be responsible for all graphics production within the church including slides for a projector, website graphics and physical signs.
- The candidate must therefore have experience and skill in graphic design using the Canva or Illustrator programs.
- The candidate will also manage social media sites for the church.
- This position is not a pathway to a pastoral role within the church.
- The candidate must be willing to perform the duties according to the values of Stoneway Church and therefore must agree not to perform in any context outside the church, accept any tasks given by the lead pastor and pursue membership at Stoneway Church with all the guidelines required, including tithing.
Reference: 157496. Contact: Joshua Taylor. Closing Date: October 10th 2020.