Accounts Services Administrator
The role means you’ll be able to handle client communications, and take the lead in the administration of our service delivery. You’ll use your skills to ensure appropriate and accurate data retention, as well as providing reports and schedules for your colleagues and the organisation’s management. You’ll also play a part in the wider organisational support function.
Working in the accounts services department gives you an opportunity to experience working with church and charity finance and regulations, whilst also supporting and aiding the team members who are directly working on accounts. This role has the flexibility to change and develop depending on your skillset, making it the perfect opportunity to expand your future career.
Church and charity client liaison:
- Be the first point of contact for clients, managing the team email inbox and incoming telephone calls, and allocating/redirecting where appropriate
- Act as the team ‘linchpin’, assisting examiners with client-related communication and facilitating our service delivery (including where examiners are working offsite/remotely)
- Administer the handling and storage of client records, both physical and electronic
- Plan and administer a variety of communications to clients
- Maintain the client contact databases and deal with new client enquiries
Internal team administration:
- Set up and administrate job planning schedules
- Co-ordinate team processes, and proactively identify systems improvements and assist with implementation
- Undertake client invoicing and related administration
- Share of practical roles across the organisation, including opening post, scanning, receptionist duties and banking
- Provide reports to management
- Assist other areas of Relationship Services with administration, when required