Head of Accounting Services
This is a role which gives an opportunity to someone who is dynamic, strategic, is enthusiastic about serving the organisation’s Christian mission, prizes excellence and leads others well. As Head of Accounting Services, your role will be to manage a team of up to ten staff delivering accounting services to over 370 clients (including your own client portfolio); forming client delivery strategy in consultation with the Leadership Team; and ensuring that the team continues to deliver quality professional services.
- Oversight and responsibility for the delivery of the Accounts Examination Service, including line managing other team members, and ensuring clients receive an excellent service which complies with our Service Level Agreement
- Managing own client portfolio of 50+ clients, including conducting accounts preparation and examination, and giving professional advice to our clients when appropriate.
- Being responsible for overseeing the AES budget, monthly KPI results, profitability, utilisation, and capacity workings.
- Responsibility for overseeing technical compliance:
- Ensuring awareness of Charity Commission and accounting body best practice on accounting and examinations;
- Overseeing process and template updates in accordance with changing requirements;
- Overseeing development and delivery of training within the team and managing others assisting with this.
- Reviewing resource capacities alongside strategy in developing partnerships with new clients
Strategy and leadership:
- As part of the Extended Management Team, working with the Leadership Team on short and long-term objectives for the Accounts Examination Service and the wider organisation.
- Liaising with the Chief Relationship Officer in strategy, reporting and budgeting.
- As part of the Relationship Services Leadership Team; seeking to strengthen cross-team collaboration, enabling an integrated service to our partners in ministry, and delivering excellent customer service.
Please complete your application online by clicking here
You will need to provide a copy of your C.V.
For further information, please contact Kofo Abidemi, HR Administrator
Address: 1 Lamb’s Passage, London EC1Y 8AB
Telephone: 020 8502 5600 extension 307