Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive and Leadership Team
The Executive Assistant role is a key support to Stewardship’s CEO and five person leadership team by assisting the leadership team and trustees operate effectively in their leadership, governance and external promotion of Stewardship and its charitable objectives.
The role will involve organising and coordinating the team’s schedule by organising key external and internal meetings, administrative support to the senior team as well as communicating with key stakeholders on behalf of both the CEO and Leadership Team. A key part of the role will also be acting as the focal point for the Chair and other non-executive trustees in their support for Stewardship.
The role requires a proactive team player who engages with and supports the work of the leadership of the organisation. Someone who can balance the need to use their own initiative while taking direction from a variety of senior staff to deliver the best outcomes for the organisation. If you like working in a dynamic fast moving Christian team, dealing with all varieties of people and moving effortlessly from basic administration to organising complex and sensitive events this role is perfect.
Main responsibilities and duties include, but will not be limited to:
- proactively manage the CEO’s complex and varied diary focused on external relationships and provide similar diary and administrative support to the Leadership Team when necessary; coordinate domestic and overseas travel for the CEO and Leadership Team;
- act as the key contact point for the CEO and Leadership Team, handling correspondence and external enquiries and responding on their behalf, and assisting in preparing and managing communications to the wider staff team, Trustees or key clients, where appropriate;
- Be the point of contact for the chair and trustees including organising the Stewardship Trustee Council and its committees on a quarterly cycle (including two further boards: Lamb’s Passage Holdings and Stewardship America). This includes: coordinating attendance, distributing papers, undertaking some Company Secretary duties and writing the minutes of the meetings. Less regular duties include updating the Trustee Handbook, coordinating any Trustee recruitment processes and organising the annual trustee retreat.
- prepare agendas, papers, and presentations for key internal meetings, including monthly Extended Leadership Team, quarterly All Staff meetings and an annual staff retreat;
- carry out special projects for the CEO and Leadership Team, to help achieve the strategic goals of the organisation;
- Occasionally provide additional support to the Reception & Hospitality Team when required.
Please complete your application online by clicking here
You will need to provide a copy of your C.V, along with a covering letter that demonstrates what you would bring to the role, the organisation, and how you fulfil the occupational requirement.
For further information, please contact Kofo Abidemi, HR Administrator
Address: 1 Lamb’s Passage, London EC1Y 8AB
Telephone: 020 8502 5600 extension 307