Business Systems Analyst
About The Role
As a Business Systems Analyst within our team, you will help Stewardship move forward with products and support the staff using those products by delivering a logical, reasoned, effective service. You will be expected to be part of a team who pray together and seek to define systems which help to deliver our missional goals.
- Understand how the functionality of our core giving platform is built and used
- Support the staff using those systems with expert knowledge of those systems
- Guide the direction of new functionality for those systems with the project management team
Write specifications for new system functionality based on business requirements and fitting in with an Agile methodology:
- Write specifications for new features in our bespoke software working with our product team to agree fit with user experience designs and our system development agency to align with the development process
- Read and feedback on specifications for new features in our bespoke software
Test new product releases:
- Test each sprint prior to a full release to minimise bugs within the software
- Remaining bugs and errors are identified as part of the test process
- Ensure no major bugs are identified when the software released within Stewardship or to external clients
- Where minor bugs arise, develop and communicate suitable workarounds for the appropriate users
Support the Giving Services, Philanthropy Services, Deposits and Finance teams:
- Provide advice and guidance to enable system users to address problems
- When issues arise deal quickly and effectively with them in conjunction with the IT team
Design, create and maintain system communications to givers and recipients:
- Create and update communications including attachments and statements in StreamServe quickly and without error, meeting business objectives
- Ensure Giving Services and clients understand the communications generated
- Ensure processes are replicable and reliable
Our mission is transforming generosity:
We make giving easy and help over 25,000 individuals to give around £70 million each year, to our database of over 19,000 charitable causes. We help people organise all of their charitable giving from the first gift to the last, any amount at any age, using their Stewardship giving account. We also help hundreds of causes raise more money each year on our online fundraising website, give.net.
We inspire greater generosity from the Christian community too, through our wealth of resources, courses and campaigns for individuals and churches alike. We challenge and provoke the church to teach more effectively on generosity. Our own generosity campaigns and resources, including the award-winning 40acts, attract thousands each year.
We strengthen Christian causes, by offering practical, tailored financial and legal support to help Churches and Christian charities to transform the world. We offer a range of professional, legal and financial support services to churches, charities and individuals.
For more information, read through the documents attached below
To Apply Please complete our standard application form, together with an equal opportunities form.
Please also provide an up to date copy of your CV.
Please provide suitable daytime and mobile contact details as well as a confidential email address wherever possible.
Please submit all your paper work electronically to email@example.com.
SALARY: up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
1 Lamb’s Passage, London, EC1Y 8AB
London, City of