Business Process Analyst
About The Role
In your role you will be responsible for the design and/or modification of business processes, producing process metrics to evaluate effectiveness. You will have discussions with relevant stakeholders and other significant parties in order to understand the problems and the required outcomes. You will be required to gather information, document processes and analyse business needs in order to present the requirements to all required parties. You will then ensure that any relevant technical specifications meet those requirements. This role may also include performance or user acceptance testing.
- Evaluating and documenting business processes, anticipating requirements, defining process metrics, uncovering areas for improvement, defining solutions, and managing their implementation.
- Ensuring solutions meet business process needs and requirements
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders; working closely with clients, managers and the release team
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing reports
- Performing requirements analysis for allocated projects
- Monitoring deliverables and communicating the results
- Performing user acceptance testing
Our mission is transforming generosity:
We make giving easy and help over 25,000 individuals to give around £70 million each year, to our database of over 19,000 charitable causes. We help people organise all of their charitable giving from the first gift to the last, any amount at any age, using their Stewardship giving account. We also help hundreds of causes raise more money each year on our online fundraising website, give.net.
We inspire greater generosity from the Christian community too, through our wealth of resources, courses and campaigns for individuals and churches alike. We challenge and provoke the church to teach more effectively on generosity. Our own generosity campaigns and resources, including the award-winning 40acts, attract thousands each year.
We strengthen Christian causes, by offering practical, tailored financial and legal support to help Churches and Christian charities to transform the world. We offer a range of professional, legal and financial support services to churches, charities and individuals.
For more information, read through the documents attached below
To Apply Please complete our standard application form, together with an equal opportunities form.
Please also provide an up to date copy of your CV.
Please provide suitable daytime and mobile contact details as well as a confidential email address wherever possible.
Please submit all your paper work electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Lamb’s Passage, London EC1Y 8AB
London, City of