Work closely with the Head of Music and Worship Ministries, to serve the church by providing leadership, oversight, development, and vision of our Production at St James. There will be a natural focus on our Sunday services, both online and in person. This role will also involve providing Audio, Video and Display support at other events and conferences, as well as growing and training our Production team. The successful candidate will have experience with promoting the livestreaming presence of an organization, ideally a church. This is an exciting new area for us.
This description assumes the post holder will be sympathetic to the Christian faith.
- Oversee the production of the online worship on Sundays and any other events the church decides to present in that way. This will involve detailed attention to the various transition points out of lockdown.
- Identify, build, train and encourage our Production teams to use their gifts for the glory of God.
- Oversee our in-house Production at services and events, including Video, Audio, Display and Broadcast. We use Planning Center to prepare and structure our services. Our Production setup operates using the full capabilities of NDI. We use ProPresenter for media and lyrics and vMix for Video switching with two PTZs and one static camera.
- Design and edit media for Sunday services.
- Oversee the care and maintenance of other technical equipment such as leads, sound desk projectors in the church and centres. (We run both Macs and PCs, but our general technical support is provided by an external company, Aquilatec).