Due to the growth of its work, the Trustees of Southampton City Mission are looking for a proactive and experienced administrator to join our team. Able to manage a varied workload, you will provide administrative support to new and established projects and take day to day responsibility for Data Protection and Health and Safety across the organisation.
This is an exciting time to join the charity as the new Marketplace project is launched and our existing Basics Bank and Schools Work projects grow and develop.
If you want to use your excellent organisational skills to make a difference to people living in Southampton through the ethos of a Christian organisation, we would love to hear from you.
- Able to prioritise, plan and organise multiple tasks to ensure deadlines and objectives are achieved
- Able to communicate legal requirements in a relevant and accessible way across an organisation
- Strong working knowledge of Data Protection and Health and Safety regulations
- Able to work under own initiative and proactively manage own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in administration
- Provide administrative support to project managers
- Raise awareness of and ensure compliance with Data Protection and Health and Safety Regulations across the organisation
- Volunteer administration
An application pack, including full job description and person specification, can be downloaded from this website. Alternatively, please contact the SCM office on 023 8055 0435 or e-mail email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 30th June.
Interviews will be carried out on Friday 16th July.
The selection process will include a written task.