Sheffield Church of the Nazarene
Sheffield Church of the Nazarene are looking for a Christian Youth Worker, 20 hours a week. The church currently runs a vibrant youth work project, providing a range of activities for young people. An exciting opportunity is available for a youth worker who is able to work with our existing team to disciple and outreach young people in the church and local area.
The role is part time at 20 hours per week. Salary will be in the range of £17,900-£18,837 (pro rata).
We are also looking for a part time Children and Families Worker - one person could apply for both roles for a full time position.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to build positive relationships with young people
- Able to nurture young disciples & is passionate about this!
- Able to motivate young people
- Energising, envisioning, equipping and supporting of volunteer workers
- A team worker with management skills.
Successful appointment is pending references and an enhanced DBS check.
**There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a Christian**
To apply, or for more information, please contact Helen Roberts at Helen@SheffieldNazarene.com or call on 07388093111