Please apply and view the full job description at https://salt.recruitee.com/o/operations-associate
Who is SALT?
SALT is a Christian dating and relationship app reimagining how Christians find love and build relationships. It is the UK’s favourite Christian dating app and it has big aspirations to provide a leading product and service to Christians all around the world.
Founded by Paul Rider and Erti-Chris Eelmaa, it is looking to add its first team member to this small team with a big vision.
What specifically does the role entail?
The role entails 4 key areas. As with all early stage businesses, focus areas may evolve and change depending on company priorities.
Ongoing project management of company priorities
Managing deliverables and content from freelancers
Executing new country launches and refinement of the ‘Go to Market’ strategy
Management of SALT online speed dating events
General support to founders as required
Updating and managing company website and app store listing
Ongoing improvement of company SEO and ASO rankings
Customer growth and outreach initiatives
Managing social media channels or the freelancers that run them
- Customer success
Managing the Helpdesk and dealing with customer enquiries
Overseeing and supporting the moderation team
Replying to, and engaging with, users on the App Store and Play Store
Generating ideas to make SALT better!
Conducting desktop or user research as required
Creating and production of design / creative assets and images (don’t worry if you haven’t done this before)
Who are we looking for?
As this is our first hire, we want someone who really believes in what we are trying to achieve and who will be able to take responsibility and work autonomously and remotely.
Like in any early stage start-up, things can be unpredictable and fast-paced, but we believe in focusing on fewer objectives and ensuring we prioritise execution and getting things done.
The hours for this role can be flexible and so it may suit someone who has other family or lifestyle (study, volunteering, work) commitments that require attention at different times throughout the day.
If you’re 26 or 66 and think we might be a good fit for each other - we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised, disciplined and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Have the skills and desire to balance operations and consistent, reliable execution with occasional creative tasks
- Be committed, and looking to join a team for at least 2 years (hopefully longer!)
- Be used to working independently and remotely
- Have a Christian faith and a passion for supporting Christians on their singleness, dating, relationships and marriage journeys.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in operations and/or working at an early stage company
- A ‘problem solving’ mindset and a positive, professional attitude
- Experience in general operations and project management
- Fantastic attention to detail (please mention this specific point somewhere in your application)
- Someone who takes pride in their work but doesn’t take themselves too seriously!
- Experience in SEO or ASO
- Experience managing freelancers
- Experience working for a mobile app company
- Experience in designing and creating digital assets or images
- Experience creating written or video content
Please apply at https://salt.recruitee.com/o/operations-associate and mention Christian Jobs as the source of your application.