AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A VIBRANT CHURCH AT A TIME OF NEW VISION AND GROWTH.
Our vision is to see every life transformed. Through Jesus. For God’s glory. We are looking for an experienced team player to join our team as an Associate Pastor. You will be passionate about growing disciples in the local church and energised by the opportunity to build teams through which people are welcomed and discipled in to our church community. You will have a breadth of experience and proven track record in evangelism, discipleship, teaching, preaching and pastoral care.
The role will be focused around:
- Overseeing a particular ministry, likely to be following-up new believers and integrating newcomers and fringe members in to the church family.
- Leading teams across our congregations, to build community and a culture in which newcomers can integrate fully in to the life of the church.
- Serving as a senior member of the staff team: preaching, leading services, sharing in pastoral care, leadership and training responsibilities.
- Serving the needs of the wider community through pastoral care and mission opportunities arising from traditional parish ministry.
We are committed to offering you:
- A caring and supportive environment in which we value and invest in a collaborative approach to ministry.
- An entrepreneurial culture and a role in which there is space to pioneer and develop new initiatives.
- A generous remuneration & accommodation package, appropriate for this area.
Saint James Gerrards Cross & Fulmer is a growing evangelical church in a South Buckinghamshire commuter town. We are a church family of 600 adults, with a thriving
youth and children’s ministry, passionate about proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.
For an initial conversation contact Matt Beeby, Rector
email@example.com • 01753 278954
For info/Application Form contact Rachel McCarthy, PA to the Rector
firstname.lastname@example.org • 01753 278954