AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A VIBRANT CHURCH AT A TIME OF NEW VISION AND GROWTH.
Our vision is to see every life transformed. Through Jesus. For God’s glory.
We are looking for a godly & gifted team player to lead our corporate worship. You will be passionate about letting the word of Christ dwell richly in the hearts of God’s people as we sing his praises. You will enjoy the opportunity to inspire and equip our musicians for a culture in which Christ is at the centre of our affections.
The role will be focused around:
- Leading worship at our gatherings and events, with our diverse and talented team of musicians.
- Deepening our theology of worship in a culture of excellence that is God-honouring and Christ-exalting.
- Identifying, attracting and training musicians to use their gifts to serve the church family.
- Integrating our musicians in to the life of the church through pastoral care and discipleship.
- Overseeing the planning & organisation of our gatherings across our congregations.
We are committed to offering you:
- A caring and supportive environment in which we value and invest in music and the creative arts.
- A generous remuneration & accommodation package, appropriate for this area.
- Further training as you grow in ministry.
Saint James Gerrards Cross & Fulmer is a growing evangelical church in a South Buckinghamshire commuter town. We are a church family of 600 adults, with a thriving youth and children’s ministry, passionate about proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.
FOR AN INITIAL CONVERSATION, CONTACT
MATT BEEBY, RECTOR
email@example.com • 01753 278954
FOR INFO/APPLICATION FORM CONTACT
RACHEL McCARTHY, PA TO THE RECTOR
firstname.lastname@example.org • 01753 278954