Community Fundraiser and Marketing Officer
Restore was registered as a charity in 2010 and opened its first house in 2011. Since then we have provided accommodation and support for approaching 200 people from York who would otherwise be homeless. More than that, we have seen many lives transformed for a better future. As our tenth anniversary approaches, we want to share our story as widely as possible.
As part of this mission, Restore seeks to employ a part-time Community Fundraiser and Marketing Officer for 14 hours a week (0.4 full time equivalent) to join our existing team of staff. Flexible working arrangements are available. The salary for the role of Community Fundraiser and Marketing Officer is £19,000 - £22,550 pro rata per annum.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Developing and implementing a fundraising and marketing strategy for Restore’s ten-year anniversary celebrations.
- Promoting, publicising and increasing the profile of our work to stakeholders, the general public and other potential donors
- Organise and run fundraising and profile-raising events
- Ensure that the work of Restore is regularly reported in the press, online media and radio.
- Production of the design and content of the marketing material, such as the newsletters, website and social media channels
- Developing and implementing a strategy for increasing the level of regular and one-off gifts
- Motivating and facilitating supporters to maximise the funds they raise
- Developing new fundraising initiatives
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV and a brief supporting statement on how your experience and expertise meets the requirements for this role to: