We are looking for a committed Christian with a heart for serving older people and who can contribute their skills and experience to the smooth running of our residential care home for older people in Haslemere, Surrey.
Shottermill House is an attractive, modern care home about two miles from the centre of Haslemere in Surrey and offers both residential care and dementia care.
You will be:
- A helpful and warm first point of contact for the home;
- Welcoming towards visitors, suppliers, staff and residents;
- A 'people person' who is keen to build and nurture strong professional relationships;
- Somebody who is positive, approachable, willing to help and caring towards others - a team player;
- Someone who enjoys working with older people and has empathy with them;
- Outgoing and friendly with strong customer service skills;
- A good role model and provide a dynamic reception service;
- Skilled in typing, filing and record-keeping;
- Computer literate in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Comfortable dealing with matters relating to Payroll;
- Quick to provide general administrative assistance to the Managers;
- Eager to interact with the staff and volunteers in the home and the London Office, and support them in administrative tasks;
- Committed to supporting and cultivating the work of volunteers within the home;
- Organised, adaptable and reliable under pressure;
- Proactive when faced with tight deadlines;
- Enthusiastic about PFS and the great Christian work taking place in Shottermill House;
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, you are required to perform other duties assigned by your managers from time to time that are within your capabilities.
The job is for a Full Time contract of 30 hours per week. Working Monday to Friday.
- Being part of our friendly staff team
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount
- Free monthly treats
- We offer a full induction to the work
- On-going training and support
- Flexible working pattern
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme