Marketing and Communication Officer
Oak Hill College
Purpose of the role
This is an exciting and developing role to both develop external relationship management in order to create ambassadors and donors for the work of the College and provide effective support in the areas of external marketing and communications.
Marketing and Communication
- Website Management
- Manage general enquiries from website
- Review and update website content
- Update social media and blog posts
- Coordination and resourcing of prayer points on the website and prayer app.
- Production Administration
- administrative assistance in production of publications which include ‘Commentary’, the Prospectus, ‘Into All the World’
- communicate with print and digital suppliers regarding content and delivery schedules
- coordinate project timeline tracking
- administrative assistance with promotional video work.
- General Administration
- Manage the stock of marketing literature and materials
- Involvement in brand development and management as required.
External relationship management
- Data Management
- Strengthening work on contact and context data
- Involvement in the development of CRM systems for alumni and donor management
- Data analysis
- Maintenance of the mailing list by processing requests to join, change, unsubscribe, including producing and preparing data for mailings
- Development and implementation of targeted and segmented messages in the format of email newsletters, postal mailings, appeals etc.
- Account Management
- Account management of contacts (e.g. alumni, churches, individual supporters)
- Account management of donors
- To help co-ordinate and maximise advocacy activity.
- Assist with internal communications where required
- Involvement in event administration as required
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. admissions) where responsibilities or processes interrelate.
There is an Occupational Requirement that the post-holder is a Christian. The Equality Act 2010 applies. The postholder will be in agreement with, hold to and live out the theological position, aims and objectives of the college. You may be required to sign the College’s statement of faith.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – personable and the ability to build relationship
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to manage and develop data and information accurately and systematically, with attention to detail
- Excellent administrative, time management and organisational skills
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Databases and Google Mail.
- Experience in marketing and communications
- Experience in CRM processes and software
- Experience posting on social media.
In the first instance please submit your CV and a covering letter to our HR & Safeguarding Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. For details of remuneration package and any other questions about the role please contact HR by email.