Project and Event Administrator
Job Title: Project and Event Administrator
Overall goal: To provide administrative support in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
Job Location: Potential flexibility for remote working. Office in Eastbourne. Some travel and overnight stays required.
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Nicola James & Co. support a select group of clients within the Christian and charitable sector. Our comprehensive service includes; strategic leadership and project management, relationship and partnership development, promotion & communications, and event management. We have long-term relationships with our clients, and take care of their projects with a personal and highly professional service.
Providing a high level of administrative support, including written correspondence, customer service, diary management, arranging meetings and minute taking, event bookings and registrations, database management, processing expenses. Standard office hours with occasional on-site event support, including overnight stays.
- Highly motivated and adaptable, being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high output of work
- Unquestionable integrity, honesty and selflessness, combined with a strong work ethic
- Experience or interest in social media and content creation
- Experience in event and project management, with a high level of attention to detail
- Degree level education and/or relevant training
- Highly-organised with the ability to prioritise and plan time effectively
- Excellent computer and technical skills with high competency levels with MS Office Suite
- Excellent written English, with the ability to write concisely and effectively for print and email
- Able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- A team player, capable of independent working
- An excellent standard of numerical ability
- Having an understanding of the church scene and an active Christian faith
Occupational Requirement: Because Nicola James & Co. serve and support clients within the Christian sector, the nature of the work requires that this post holder has an active faith in Jesus under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9.
This is a full-time salaried post of £20,000-22,000 per annum, with pension contributions and holiday entitlement of 20 days pro rata per annum (plus bank and statutory holidays).
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.