Assistant Pastor with responsibility for Families and Young People
We have an exciting opportunity for a committed and growing follower of Jesus who feels God’s call into church-based ministry, to oversee and grow our work with young people and families.
- A small but growing non-denominational, independent church in SE London.
- Committed to seeing people explore faith and grow as disciples
- Eager to consolidate on our journey so far (we can tell you more about that!), and press on into our next season of church life
You will be:
- A growing follower of Jesus with a desire to live out 1 Thessalonians 2:8
- Mission-minded and servant-hearted
- Committed to Word and Spirit
Hours: 24 hours a week, including Sundays.
Salary: To be discussed. (We would also consider someone wanting to do combine the role with a course of study at a Bible College).
Contract: 1 year, with a 3 month probation period. And intent to extend.
For an informal conversation, please get in touch with the pastor, Simon Lang on 07726 126 092. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
(There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) that the holder of this post is a practising Christian.)