Min y Don Christian Adventure Centre
We are looking for an organised and reliable person to work in our office here at Min y Don. The Administrator plays a vital role in the life of the Centre as they are often the first point of contact for both existing and potential guests, as well as for a number of outside suppliers and contractors.
With this in mind the Office Administrator will need to be able to demonstrate an attention to detail, be able to prioritise their workload, have a good command of the English language and maintain a good manner with all of our guests.
Key Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Promptly, efficiently & appropriately respond to all email and phone enquiries
- Help to manage bookings by gathering & sending relevant information at appropriate times and keeping track of payments
- Oversee office equipment including card payment terminal, online payments and photocopier
- Ordering office supplies when needed
- Maintaining a GDPR compliant database of contacts & addresses
- Issuing invoices and recording payments
- Other occasional office based tasks
- An interest in assisting with marketing initiatives would also be welcome
Experience & Requirements
Ideally we would be looking for applicants with previous experience of working in an administrative role or from those who feel they have an aptitude for being organised and methodical.
The successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft and a general confidence with using a variety of computers & laptops. Some experience of simple book-keeping would be useful. Good people skills are essential as liaising with resident guests & with staff is a regular requirement. Training for certain specific tasks will be given.
Min y Don is a family run long-established Christian residential Centre. Details about the Centre including its Christian ethos can be found by visiting www.minydon.com
We’d need our Administrator to be completely comfortable working in a Christian environment alongside Christian staff.
Hours & Salary
At present our Administrator works Mon - Fri 9am until 5pm, but we aim to be flexible if that would help us find the right person.
Salary details are available when applying as it depends whether any applicants are interested in an on or off site position. An on-site role would involve residing in our staff house with other members of the team.
How to Apply
For further details and to access an application form please email Pete & Susie Cook at email@example.com or phone us on 01341 250433.