We are a Christian international charity using creative media by and for the people of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Our purpose is to make a strategic contribution to moving people of the Middle East towards life-transforming faith in Jesus Christ through the creative and culturally relevant use of media. We use creative media to reach into people's homes, hearts and lives, to challenge misconceptions about Christianity and plant seeds of biblical truth across the Arabic-speaking world. In everything we do, we want to affirm the equality, value and purpose of every person in the Middle East. The goal of our MEM office in the UK (that also covers Europe) is to provide support to the field teams by increasing the profile of our work and raising much-needed funds for the projects in MENA.
Overall Objectives of the role -
- To increase the profile of the work of MEM in the UK and Europe.
- To assist in communications for the UK based charity.
- Helping to create an integrated communications schedule.
- Producing bi-weekly project updates and prayer needs in a short video.
- Assisting in creating digital content for fundraising campaigns and MEMO newsletter.
- Assisting other communications projects on an ad hoc basis.
- In all areas will be responsible to follow MEM International branding, security and communication guidelines.
- Ensure that your message is consistent with MEM’s purpose and values. It is therefore important to attend training meetings and use up-to-date resources, as and when required.
If you have any questions before applying please feel free to email James Baldock our Senior Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 901137.
To apply please email a cover letter (highlighting how you meet the essential criteria), your CV and a couple of examples of your video and graphic design work to email@example.com by Sunday, 24th January 2021, midnight.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications, if you do not hear back from us by the 1st February, your application has not been taken forward and we thank you for your interest.