Working directly with our Senior Communications Manager and alongside the UK and field teams, the Communications Assistant will be primarily responsible for increasing the productivity and effectiveness of our communications in the UK and Europe. Contribution towards communications outside Europe will be required as agreed with the Senior Communications Manager who will be your Line Manager too.
- To increase the profile of the work of MEM in the UK and Europe.
- To assist in communications for the UK based charity.
- To help create and maintain an integrated communications schedule.
- To attend and assist with UK based festivals and events as required.
- There is a genuine occupational requirement that applicants are mature Christians, and have a sense of call to this work. An understanding of the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) and Christian Mission is desirable.
- Wholly sympathetic with the vision and strategies of MEM.
- Discretion and discernment when handling confidential information is a must.
This role is for an initial 12-month contract, which will be reviewed and could potentially become permanent.
For further details and how to apply please see the job description and application form below.
If you have any questions or queries please contact James Baldock at James@mem.org or on 01223 901137.