HR Apprentice (Level 3)
The post will include but is not limited to:
- Bringing efficient administrative assistance to the HR department and delivering HR services to the highest possible standard to members of the Mercy UK team, including day to day tasks such as document creation, using excel spreadsheets, room bookings, electronic filing, and distribution of information.
- Assisting in a range of HR processes, including recruitment and selection, pre-employment checks, on-boarding, off-boarding and administrating staff changes
- Responding to and redirecting, as appropriate, day-to-day HR queries
- Assisting with the efficient delivery of our payroll and pension processes
- Assisting with setting up new employee records and facilitating the smooth onboarding and induction of new employees
- Keeping records and offering administrative support to HR meetings and training
- Ensuring the appropriate handling and security of employee personnel, sensitive and confidential information, upholding discretion at all times and ensuring that employee data is processed in line with relevant regulatory requirements
- Updating and maintaining accurate records within digital HR Management Systems
- Assisting with HR-related projects
- Providing ad-hoc support to Front of House (e.g. Reception) as required
- Providing cover and assistance for the smooth running of Mercy UK, adding your administrative skills, where needed.
- Presenting the vision and mission of Mercy UK and being willing to deliver training to Christian audiences of all denominations and backgrounds as well as bringing an example of healthy Christian leadership in line with Mercy UK’s statement of faith and lifestyle policies.
- Remaining discerning, innovative and open to change, offering your skills and support across the charity, as needed.
- Undertake continued training, be an active participant and show commitment to personal and spiritual development.
- Adhere to ethical practice, strict confidentiality, disclosure and safeguarding policies and use discretion at all times.