Welfare Rights Adviser (Female*)
- Experienced in providing welfare benefits and income advice?
- Experienced in working with vulnerable people?
- Motivated by working to change lives for the better?
- Passionate about doing a job that makes a difference?
- Organised and a gifted multi tasker?
- Wanting a role that offers the opportunity to work holistically and with a small caseload?
The Marylebone Project is one of the largest women’s hostels in the UK for women affected by homelessness. Those we support are often affected by substance misuse, unemployment, domestic violence and mental health issues. Whatever their story, we aim for the same ending; self-esteem, employment and independent living. We do this by providing shelter, education opportunities, spiritual space and events in a welcoming and secure environment.
About the role
We are proud to be able to offer a new No Recourse service within the Project. You will be required to provide a service with a view to instate income and/or benefit status. With colleagues you will establish an effective and timely service with an outstanding reputation within the sector, and devise and structure new ways of working. You will need to be committed to delivering positive outcomes for vulnerable people.
Due to the context of the Project and the nature of the role, the post holder must be female. This position is exempt under Section 9 of the Equalities Act 2010.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification here.
To apply send your application form to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 8:00am on Monday, 9th November 2020