Vice President - People & Organizational Development
**This position is being handled by Christian Jobs as an Executive Search Campaign. All applications will be handled by the Christian Jobs in the first instance**
About the role
You will be working with us in the capacity of “Vice President - People Organizational Development” in our office at 339 Robinson Circle, Capt. Henry Javier Street, Barangay Oranbo, Pasig City, Philippines.
- Monthly Gross Salary: Php 175,000.00, equivalent to £2,628.86 monthly salary, £31,500 per annum
- Representation Allowance*: Php 20,000.00, equivalent to £300
- Transportation Allowance*: Php 25,000.00, equivalent to £375
- Communication Allowance*: 4,000.00, equivalent to £60
- Rice Allowance: Php 1,500.00, equivalent to £22.53
*Allowances will reimbursed with Original Receipts.
Performance bonus of up to 25% of annual basic salary, based on company and individual performance, in accordance with the performance management policy.
You shall be entitled to health insurance benefits (HMO) provided by the Company.
You will also receive the benefits under the Philippines Labor Code and Special Laws, namely 13th month pay, and the mandatory SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-Ibig benefits.
- Provision of 15 days annual vacation leave and as per the Company Policy.
- Additional Christmas break of 14-16 calendar days and Semestral break of 3-5 calendar days as per the Company Policy.
- Expectation of 40 hours work week and as per required by the Company. Typical work week would be Monday to Friday 8-5pm with Saturday and Sundays as rest day. However there may be special events on Saturdays that may require attendance.
- All other terms and conditions will be as per the Company Policy / Philippines Local Labour Law in force during your employment, which could be subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
- You will be on probation for a period up to 6 months during which your performance shall be assessed.
Purpose, Duties and Responsibilities
The VP of People and Organizational Development will work closely with the CEO and senior leadership to develop strategy and implement effective Human Resources operations for the company’s most important asset—its people.
Expanding talent effectiveness to improve performance, making necessary organizational changes, and establishing business policies. The role will work with the senior management team to successfully navigate and manage the complex challenges of a fast-growing organization that is also undergoing a rebuilding of cultural and major changes. The candidate will have both business partnering and executive coaching skills to mentor, and guide strategic investment in our talent, culture, and capabilities to fuel the growth the company.
Organizational Development and Leadership
- Work closely with the CEO on the development of corporate and business unit growth strategies, expansion of client base, and other organizational matters.
- Lead the organizational structuring of the company inline with growth strategy and global expansion.
- Work with senior leadership to address competition and new product development.
- Provides HR and strategic leadership and support to all employees as needed.
- Oversee and manage internal communications and change management.
- Manage and oversee business/hub partner relationships and identification and screening of new partners.
- Serves as internal coach/consultant to company management team as needed, regarding employee issues that affect performance and business relationships.
- Ensures employee relations are handled smoothly and accurately. Works with appropriate team members to manage employee claims; provides assistance and/or senior level review of investigations/dispute resolution as needed. Consults legal counsel for advice on high risk situations.
- Partners with and creates alignment with all areas of the organization to accomplish company objectives.
- Develops and implements organizational strategies for the Human Resources functions (i.e. training and development, employee relations, recruiting, labor law compliance, etc.) companywide to align with company business objectives and to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Human
- Resource function.
Compensation and Benefits
- Reviews and oversees the compensation and benefits programs across the company and ensures benefit programs continue to meet the needs of both the employees and the company.
- Ensures compensation and bonus programs are aligned with organizational objectives and performance strategies.
- Develops an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance aswell as a “family culture”. Help to foster a culture that supports intra-organizational relationships throughout the organization. Create conflict resolution strategies and processes throughout the organization.
- Creates a fun and rewarding workplace for all employees, promotes a positive environment and culture consistent with the core values and goals of the company.
- Implements programs, policies and practices designed to enhance employee engagement, reduce turnover, and ensure legal compliance.
- Design strategies for improving relationship management performance metrics.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract, hire, develop, and retain top talent in all areas of the company.
- Responsible for creating a talent acquisition process that attracts and retains ‘best in class’ employees and works to ensure that positions are filled in a timely manner with the most qualified and best culturally aligned candidates.
- Participates in the interview process for employees and ensures that succession planning is a consideration during this process.
Training and Development
- Oversees all training and development needs for the organization and ensures all programs align with company strategies.
- Responsible for professional development plans (leadership, communication, conflict management, etc.)
- Oversees the company’s performance management/ evaluation process.
- Ensures the creation and development of succession planning strategies, career development programs for all levels, development needs assessments and other innovative development strategies.
- Implements and manages a reward and recognition program for all employees.
Processes and Systems
- Oversees employee record keeping, HR information systems, and the management of HR data.
- Responsible for identifying, creating, analyzing and reporting all HR metrics.
- Reviews and oversees the employee handbooks of the group.
- Responsible for HR and payroll budget. Provides input for annual budgets and business plans.
- Oversee and lead the facilities management, procurement and business admin.
**If you have read this job description and would like to learn more information about the role or apply for the position then please fill out the application form below and send it along with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**
|Application Form - VP of People & Organizational Development (Luova Education Group)||729.39 KB|