London City Mission
As a professional trusts fundraiser you will be able to develop and manage relationships with trusts as well as write compelling funding proposals that help secure the funds we need to support our work of taking the gospel to the least reached of London. You will be proactive to seek out and seize opportunities to increase our support, and you will be able to work collaboratively with team members and colleagues in the wider organisation.
Summary of main responsibilities
Research and Fundraising
- Identify and research trust/ foundation prospects
- Assist with research on LCM projects for funding applications
- Write trust applications and funding proposals
- Check and send funding applications
- Assist with monitoring project outcomes and gathering impact data for reports.
- Plan and facilitate meetings with trust and foundation partners
- Work with the Relationships Manager to develop cultivation plan for trusts and foundations
- Manage relationships with existing trusts and foundations.
- Ensure that all funders are thanked promptly and appropriately
- Write reports for trusts and foundations and deliver to deadline
- Update CRM database in a timely manner with all trusts/foundations communication and activity
- Develop personal proficiency and adherence to best practice with the CRM database.
To learn more about London City Mission and the reason we exist, visit our website https://www.lcm.org.uk/