Director of Fundraising and Supporter Relations
London City Mission
London City Mission has an ambitious strategy to serve the church in sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with the least reached and hardest to reach people of London. This role is a unique opportunity to be involved in impacting London with the gospel.
This is a new Leadership Team level Director role with responsibility for strategic leadership and development of our Fundraising and Supporter Relations team and operation.
A key aim is to significantly increase donations to support the Mission whilst continuing to promote our Christian culture and ethos based on our values.
If you are passionate about applying your excellent professional skills and experience in fundraising and supporter relations to serve in mission to London, then we want to hear from you.
The main objectives of the role are
- To develop, deliver and champion a strategy to secure a significant and sustainable growth in donations over the next 5 years (target is four times the rate of inflation).
- To provide leadership and direction for the development and delivery of fundraising and supporter relations activity across London City Mission (LCM).
- Provide strategic insight and overall accountability at the Leadership Team.
- To lead, develop and grow the Fundraising and Supporter Relations team and ensure all systems, processes and ways of working are co-ordinated and aligned with our goals.
- To significantly contribute to the corporate leadership and wider development of LCM.
For more information about the role, the person we are looking, and how to apply, please contact Allan Beckett and Jonathan Payne directly at Carnelian Search.
They are handling all applications for this role on behalf of LCM.
|Director Fundraising and Supporter Relations Final Brochure.pdf||1.63 MB|
|Director Fundraising and Supporter Relations Final Job Description.pdf||115.45 KB|