Individual Giving & Supporter Fundraising Manager
Christian Jobs is working exclusively on behalf of London City Mission (LCM) to recruit an Individual Giving Manager. This role forms part of an exciting project to help advance the mission of this amazing organisation. LCM are using their great financial position to invest in the advancement of their mission by creating a selection of new marketing and fundraising related roles.
London City Mission serves the Church of London in sharing the love of God and the good news of Jesus Christ with the least reached of London
One in three people don’t have a Christian friend to invite them to Church, open a Bible with them, or tell them the good news of Jesus. LCM want to see that change. The world has come to London – they long to see the gospel taken to the world by working alongside Churches to visit homes and go out into the streets of London with the good news of the gospel.
The Individual Giving & Supporter Fundraising Manager will play a key role in helping London City Mission achieve a sustained increase in their funds, enabling them to achieve their ambitious five year strategy: to mobilise and better support a growing, flourishing Church that is sharing the love of God and good news of Jesus Christ with London’s least reached communities. It’s a crucial and exciting time in the history and further development of London City Mission, and through this role the successful candidate will be able to make a difference in London for the salvation of souls and to the glory of God.
To grow overall income from individual gospel partners, including managing the way gospel partners are asked to give throughout their supporter journey with London City Mission (LCM). Maximising income through increasing the proportion of regular giving and other donor development activities. Leading a team to successfully identify and develop opportunities to welcome new supporters, growing the LCM supporter base. Additionally, creating and promoting a range of inspiring community fundraising initiatives, growing supporter fundraised income.
Specialist Competencies (full job description attached)
- At least 3 years fundraising experience
- Proven experience of successfully raising significant increasing income via direct mail or similar mass marketing activities
- Proven experience of success in multi-channel donor acquisition and direct marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of the principles that underpin success in fundraising and marketing, including relationship fundraising
- In-depth understanding of the UK Evangelical Church
- Experience of managing relationships with suppliers
- Experience of using and developing CRM databases for segmentation, reporting and analysis
- Excellent level of fundraising copywriting and editing skills
- Proven experience of developing successful individual giving campaign or supporter fundraising ideas
- Experience of managing a design, print and production process with external agencies
- Strong project management skills
- High level of data analysis skills, including utilising the CRM database and Excel
- Excellent communications and influencing skills
- Commitment to proactive ongoing development of own fundraising knowledge and skills and those of your team
£38,000 - £44,000 per annum
Based at the London Office at 175 Tower Bridge Road, with flexible and working from home options - temporarily working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic
Genuine Occupational Requirement
Due to the nature of this role, there is a genuine occupational requirement of the successful candidate having an active Christian faith and commitment to the vision of London City Mission
Applications must be received by 7th March 2021. However, relevant candidates may be interviewed before the closing date
Please fill out the attached candidate bio details form, along with a copy of your CV - send to email@example.com. All applications will be acknowledged and responded to
London, City of