London City Mission is recruiting to a number of new mission roles with different levels of experience in mission work. For all roles, we are seeking people who are passionate about sharing the good news of Jesus with some of the hardest to reach people groups and areas of London, and want to do this by increasingly partnering with the Church in London.
We are looking for those who are able to:
- lead teams of mission staff and develop partnerships with local churches,
- missionary practitioners who can use their experience in urban mission to train others to reach the least reached in our city,
- a Ministry Leader who can develop our night shelter work with a massive heart and expertise in homeless ministry,
- Mission Associates who can support our mission work for a fixed-term period,
- Venue Managers who can bring their expertise in enabling safe working environments to support our ministry activities.
For each role available we are seeking a specific specialism in ministry. Each will also be based in a geographical area of London as part of a mission team. They will use their experience and skills to develop partnerships with local churches, develop others in mission work and also contribute to outreach strategy regionally or both regionally and pan-London using their specialism experience.
For more information about the roles available and to download an application pack, follow this link:
There is a general occupational requirement that the persons appointed be evangelical Christians.
If you have any questions about the roles available, please contact the HR department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 7th October 2020.