Pastor (paid elder)
What are we looking for?
The following are some important things we’re looking for:
- A commitment to the evangelical Christian faith, as outlined in our statement of faith;
- A commitment to preach the whole counsel of God, with an emphasis on preaching Jesus Christ from all the scriptures;
- A desire to reach the people of Llanishen with the gospel of Jesus, and a willingness to work with the church members to this end;
- A willingness to serve alongside the current elders as part of a shared leadership team, including in preaching, teaching and pastoring the flock.
- We have a strong preference for the individual to live locally.
Note: full-time and part-time considered.
More information / how to apply:
For further information, contact one of our elders, John-Mark Frost: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please send a CV and letter of application telling us about you and your experience, and addressing how you meet the criteria set out in the What are we are looking for section.
We will be accepting applications from February 2021, and anticipate the successful candidate starting in Summer / Autumn 2021. Enquiries / applications should be sent ASAP, but by 31 May 2021 at the latest. As this is a loose timeline, we may close the position before this date should the position be filled earlier.
Further information about the role can be found on the attached application pack.