We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager who is interested in joining Lee Abbey London’s Christian work and ministry with international students in London.
This is a key leadership team appointment which involves managing contracts and suppliers, plant and building maintenance, projects, health and safety as well as general facilities management. You must have;
- an active and mature Christian faith and a sense of God’s calling to join Lee Abbey’s ministry
- a strong focus on exceptional service delivery
- excellent negotiation and contract management skills
- supervisory experience
- health & safety knowledge and experience
- knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS)
Together with the Leadership Team, you will participate in Lee Abbey’s ministry and provide Christian leadership and discipleship support.
It is a genuine occupational requirement that the successful applicant be a member of the Christian faith willing to support and participate in Lee Abbey London’s Christian ministry.
This is a full-time and permanent position with a salary of £30,000-£36,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
A successful basic DBS check is required before confirmation of appointment.
For more information and an application form please contact Chris Barry on email@example.com or 02072442711.
London, City of