The role holder will enable Kingdom Bank to grow sustainably by providing oversight for credit quality, capital & liquidity management and business risks of the company. We are ideally looking for someone with a Prudential Risk background, a good working knowledge of mortgage lending, deposits and financial management with good communication skills and the ability to identify and enhance business processes. Knowledge of insurance would be an advantage.
- Provide oversight on business, credit, capital and liquidity management, leveraging knowledge of Regulatory requirements and best practice financial management.
- Support Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in lending and financial reviews.
- Review and enhance risk registers with the business on at least a quarterly basis.
- Proactively highlight key risks and issues, highlighting how these are being managed.
- Support the Prudential reviews as detailed within the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Provide reports as required to display performance against key indicators and regulatory compliance on risk based approach.
- Review Prudential updates from Regulators.
- Participate in planning the future development and controls of the Bank.
- Participate in the general work of the office providing cover as required and undertaking other duties required by the CRO.
As a Christian Bank we have values by which we live and work, which leads us to show genuine care and concern for our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Candidates are expected to be sympathetic to the Bank's mission statement, ethics and values as set out in the Bank's Ethical Policy, including attendance at weekly team meetings where we read the Bible and pray together. The Bank is growing quickly, providing financial services to vibrant churches and Christians across the UK, so this is a great time to join and strengthen our expanding operations.
For more information and an application pack, please contact Sharon Rose on 0115 921 7250 or email email@example.com