Assistant Finance Manager
About the Role
We are looking to appoint an experienced person to our finance team to assist the Finance Manager in the day to day financial management of the Charity and to take the lead in providing financial support services to our partner organisations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Specific tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Overseeing the financial accounting aspects of the organisation including payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, petty cash, fixed assets, banking etc.
- Assisting in the annual budget setting exercise and the production of monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Providing support to the managers of our varied departments and Social Enterprise businesses.
- Assisting in the production of the statutory accounts and filings with the Charity Commission and Companies House
- Preparing cash flow reports and associated monitoring.
- Taking responsibility for the accounting services provided to partner organisations.
- Planning, organising and managing own workload to ensure your contribution to the organisations financial reporting processes is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- Using office computer software including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Line Manager
Click on the attachment to see the full job description which includes how to apply