Contract Cleaning Manager
About the Role
The key role of the Contract Cleaning Manager is to expand the business whilst also overseeing the smooth running of the current various customer contracts and sites. The post-holder will be responsible for the ongoing management of cleaning staff, the recruitment and training of new staff as well as undertaking regular quality audits.
The role is mainly office- based, but will also involve visiting sites, customers, cleaners as well as some cold calling. The Contract Cleaning Manager will be responsible for ensuring the highest cleaning standards are achieved and that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Specific tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Contract retention
- Cold calling or following up on leads for potential new business
- Managing the resourcing of cleaning contracts including recruitment and mobilisation of new staff and contracts
- Managing and co-ordinating all cleaning services ensuring a high quality is consistently achieved
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with staff and customers
- Day to day strategic planning of the cleaning contracts
- Producing reports as required by the Senior Social Enterprise Manager
- Ensuring the overall cost effective and efficient delivery of the cleaning contracts
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Line Manager
Click on the attachment to see the full job description which includes how to apply