We are looking for a Trusts Fundraiser to join our team! The Trusts Fundraiser is responsible for achieving fundraising targets through seeking out new opportunities for funding from trusts and foundations, developing applications and nurturing our relationships to ensure that supporters feel valued, know how their money is being used, and are encouraged to give again. Applicants should have excellent written communication skills, and experience of trusts fundraising.
At the heart of Home for Good’s team culture is our love for Jesus and passion for serving and supporting vulnerable children. The post-holder will be expected to model these core values and help shape team life. Therefore this post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the postholder be a committed Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
This is a home-based role, so we welcome applicants from anywhere in the UK. Some travel will be required when regulations allow. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons and all appointments will be made on merit. We are seeking to ensure a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from ethnic minority groups.
Research, identify and engage with new trust and foundations funders
- Research new leads to develop a strong pipeline of potential funders that connect with Home for Good’s vision and values and establish the most appropriate way to engage with them to develop an ongoing relationship
- Develop and write high-quality proposals to encourage new donor relationships
Cultivate current relationships with trusts and foundations throughout the UK
- Ensure our existing donors are valued, well-informed and appreciated, and they know how their generosity is making a difference
- Write impact reports to demonstrate to funders that Home for Good is a worthwhile benefactor
- Manage data related to grants
- Work to an excellent standard and towards clear timelines and targets, with a high emphasis on developing relationships
Be part of developing the fundraising strategy
- Contribute to the overall fundraising strategy with up-to-date knowledge and insight of the trusts and foundations sector, and current trends, to enable us to maximise our opportunities
- Support the budget process and report against targets
- Develop innovative ideas for how trusts and foundations supporters can be helped to feel part of the Home for Good mission
Support the broader team as required
- Help develop reports and updates for other partnerships, i.e., corporate partners and churches
- Provide trust fundraising training and support for staff as required
- Provide proofreading support to the fundraising team
- Support the development of strategic partnerships as required
- Support the wider team with creative thinking and problem solving
Please see the application pack for more information. The closing date for this role is 9am on Monday 21 June 2021. To apply, visit our website and submit a CV and covering letter, illustrating how you meet the requirements of the role. If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about the role please email Hannah at email@example.com or phone 020 8057 4966.