121 Seams Mentor
They will be accountable for work and practice standards in accordance with Heartlift policies and subject to enhanced DBS checks.
To apply, please get in touch to express your interest. At the interview you will be required to complete an application form.
This job could potentially be full or part time, however the daily hours would be to fit in with 8.00-4.00/9.00-5.00.
These hours are open to negotiation, just call to enquire.
The job description is as follows:
- To deliver one to one / group sessions with young people
- To develop, contribute and deliver mentoring plans
- To plan sessions with purposeful activities
- To be accountable for the delivering of objectives
- To deliver sessions in line with financial budgets
- To complete and input on risk assessments
- To liaise with professionals and partners as and when required
- To identify and report safeguarding issues
- To maintain accurate and up to date records and reporting in respect of young people.
- To promote innovation and continuous improvement to service delivery
- To demonstrate pro-social modelling skills by reinforcing pro-social behaviour and challenging anti social behaviour
- To work within the aims and values of Heartlift
- To carry out any other tasks commensurate with the role
- To comply with GDPR requirements and data protection
The job holder is expected to understand that reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level may be necessary.
The job holder must be able to demonstrate the following competencies -
- Leading and communicating
- Building capability for all
- Collaborating and partnering
- Making effective decisions
- Delivering at pace
- Managing a quality service
Essential - PLEASE NOTE THAT A DRIVING LICENSE AND USE OF OWN VEHICLE FOR WORK IS A REQUIREMENT
- Ability to work flexibly.
- To meet the business needs of Heartlift
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to write in clear and concise language
- Qualifications in English, Maths and IT
The successful applicant must be empathetic to vision, values and beliefs of this Christian charity.