Honorary Treasurer and Trustee
The current treasurer of Greater Manchester Churches Together is seeking to retire, and we are searching for a replacement to take over the role and ensure a smooth transition can take place.
The role entails an estimated 5 hours of work a month (maximum) which consists of:
- Processing and approving a small number of payments through our online bank account
- Preparing quarterly reports and the annual budget for trustees
- Sending annual subscription requests to our eleven member denominations
- General bookkeeping and record keeping
- Attending trustees meeting (quarterly)
The trustees meet quarterly, during the working day, currently online hosted by Zoom.
For further details, or to arrange an informal conversation about the role, please contact Graham Baker at email@example.com