Marketing & Social Media Assistant
Gilead is a Christian based charity on a 200 acre working farm in rural Devon with our growing town of Okehampton just 5 miles away and the city of Exeter 30 miles. Every person who visits says how peaceful and tranquil the atmosphere is. It is an ideal location for our residents to heal and build their lives again. All residents have suffered traumas in their lives, battled alcohol and drug addictions and now have the opportunity to gain work experience and training on the farm and in catering, horticulture, gardening etc.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to work alongside our Fundraising team to Market Gilead and to develop our supporter network.
- To present Gilead at its best at all times.
- To have qualifications and/or experience in designing websites, writing promotional adverts, features and posting on social media.
- To be competent at using office 365 and various design programs.
- To be involved in the community establishing relationships with the media, businesses, funders, our donors and networking.
- To keep our regular supporters updated and develop stronger relationships with our donors by telephone, regular newsletters etc
- To adhere to the policies and procedures of Gilead Foundations, with particular regard to confidentiality and data protection.
- To participate in staff training program’s as required by management.
- To attend and participate in staff meetings as required by the manager.
- This job description is a broad picture of the post at the date of preparation. It is not an exhaustive list of all possible duties and it is recognised that jobs change and evolve over time. Consequently, the post-holder will be required to carry out any other duties to the equivalent level that are necessary to fulfil the purpose of the job
* Part time work of 20hours is offered at 9ph or maybe split into two roles of 10 hours each.
* Living within the area is preferred.
* Own transportation is essential.
Please email or post your CV and a covering letter.