**This Administrator opportunity is being handled by Christian Jobs in the first instance as part of an outsourced recruitment campaign (RPO). All applications will be handled by a member of the Christian Jobs team**
Over the past year, GideonsUK have placed or presented over 800,000 Scriptures throughout our nation in many different areas of everyday life. The aim of Gideon
members is to introduce others to the Lord Jesus Christ.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our small but happy team based at our UK National Office in Lutterworth. This full-time, permanent position, will provide support to the Support Services Manager in addition to carrying out general administration tasks.
We are looking for someone with good attention to detail, computer literate and proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Title: General Administrator
Location: Western House, George Street, Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Accountability: The General Administrator is accountable to the Support Services Manager.
Objective: To provide administration support throughout the National Office, as directed by the Support Services Manager, in order to achieve the purpose of the Association which is to introduce others to the Lord Jesus Christ.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Type letters, emails, minutes and other reports.
- Provide general administrative support to the management team.
- File documentation to relevant files and organise files within the overall system.
- Answer telephone calls, letters and emails, deal with general queries from the
- membership and the general public.
- Assist in the production of Gideon News publication.
- Assist in the production of flyers, brochures and other publicity material, and liaise with designers and printers.
- Process Disclosure applications for members.
- Maintain the holiday calendar.
- Keep note, as provided by staff, of appointments and other times they will be out of office.
The General Administrator is to carry out such work and to accept such further responsibilities as shall be reasonably required from time to time in order to meet the objective of the Association as already stated.
Equality Act 2010 for applicants to be a committed Christian.
Due to the nature of the role there is an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010 for applicants to be a Christian.
This role is being outsourced to Christian Jobs, therefore please complete and send via email the attached application form and an up to date copy of your CV, both in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org