Personal Assistant to the Finance Manager
**This PA Assistant to the Finance Manager opportunity is being handled by Christian Jobs in the first instance as part of an outsourced recruitment campaign (RPO). All applications will be handled by a member of the Christian Jobs team**
Over the past year, GideonsUK have placed or presented over 800,000 Scriptures throughout our nation in many different areas of everyday life. The aim of Gideon members is to introduce others to the Lord Jesus Christ.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PA to join our small but happy team based at our UK National Office in Lutterworth. This full-time, permanent position, will provide support to the Finance Manager in addition to carrying out general administration tasks.
We are looking for someone who has at least five years experience in office administration, with good attention to detail, computer literate and proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Title: Personal Assistant to the Finance Manager
Location: Western House, George Street, Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Accountability: The PA to the Finance Manager is accountable to the Finance Manager.
To provide administration support as directed by the Finance Manager, in order to achieve the purpose of the Association which is to introduce others to the Lord Jesus Christ.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Type letters, emails, minutes and other reports.
- Provide general administrative support to the Finance Manager.
- File documentation to relevant files and organise files within the overall system.
- Answer telephone calls, letters and emails, deal with general queries from the membership and the general public.
- Management of the Finance Manager’s diary and advising on deadlines
- Management of Finance emails.
- Process cash and cheques received daily.
- Process donations and membership Subscriptions.
- Process gift Aid Declarations.
- Process legacies.
- Process Disclosure applications for members.
- Bank reconciliations.
The PA to the Finance Manager is to carry out such work and to accept such further responsibilities as shall be reasonably required from time to time in order to meet the
objective of the Association as already stated.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 30th August 2019.
Due to the nature of the role there is an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010 for applicants to be a Christian.
This role is being outsourced to Christian Jobs, therefore please complete and send via email the attached application form and an up to date copy of your CV, both in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org