We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with people, especially young people, in our community and in our church. Someone with a lively faith in Jesus Christ and a sense of enjoyment doing the work God has called them into.
- Ability to work alongside church leadership, parents, school and church congregation to encourage faith and discipleship in children and young people.
- Be a good role model of a Christian lifestyle for our young people.
- Inspire, support and coordinate a team of adult volunteers to help with youth ministries.
- Enable young people to actively engage with citywide (and beyond) Christian youth events, residential weekends, camps, etc.
- Work with the church's Child Protection Coordinators to promote good practice in line with the church's Child Protection Policy
- We are praying God will send a committed and enthusiastic Spirit filled evangelical Christian who has all or most of these qualities:
- An infectious excitement about Jesus’ love for young people
- An excellent role model for our young people and young adults
- Commitment to working with young people both within and outside the church
- Ability to disciple young people
- Experience of youth work alongside volunteers
- Leadership skills, good organisational skills
- Sporting interests, musical gifts or other relevant talents!
For an informal discussion or to request more details please phone 01274 680808 or email email@example.com
Bradford, West Yorkshire