Youth & Schools Worker
Our Vision is that "We see a growing crowd, excited by God, becoming disciples and bringing blessing"
This is the church we believe God has called us to be! The reason The Free exists is simple, "making every moment count...to see lives transformed by Jesus"
We want to seize every opportunity to show everyone just how much they are loved and valued by God and to see them join that growing crowd of people who are excited by all that he has for them!
At The Free we have 5 Key Values
- We value pioneering; we are prepared to look for new opportunities which we can use to introduce people to Jesus.
- We value risk-taking; we want to cheer on those who seek to do the seemingly impossible for God!
- We value Faith; we can only pioneer and take risks because our faith is firmly in God. He is the one who makes the risk-taking worthwhile!
- We value generosity; we are open-handed with everything that God gives us.
- We value bringing blessing; the most incredible blessing, to see a life transformed by the love, grace and power of Jesus Christ.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be a gifted evangelist who is able to communicate with young people from all backgrounds. You will be able to work well with our existing staff & leadership team as well as a committed team of volunteers. The successful candidate will bring fresh vision and drive to the ministry, particularly as we rebuild post COVID. There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a practicing Christian and will be committed to worshipping at The Free, Frinton, sharing in all aspects of church life. In depth person profile and role description is available to download below.