Do you have a deep personal concern for Christian world mission? Are you someone who enjoys administration, is highly organised, and thrives on the challenge and variety of working with a busy Chief Executive?
Working with partners across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, Feba is all about the creative use of radio and other audio media to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ. We have a particular focus on ‘closed countries’ and ‘hard-to-reach’ people groups.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person to assist the Chief Executive. This role is at the heart of the organisation, and offers a varied and fulfilling set of responsibilities and opportunities; it helps to provide a vital interconnectivity and alignment across the organisation, with plenty of scope to use your initiative and creativity.
Key responsibilities include:
- providing general day-to-day administrative and operational support to the Chief Executive, including managing all correspondence, diary and travel arrangements;
- servicing the needs of Feba’s Board of Trustees, including agendas, minutes and other meeting details;
- acting as Company Secretary and ensuring Feba’s compliance with all associated legal responsibilities.
You will have:
- a clear and demonstrable Christian faith;
- personal alignment with and commitment to Feba’s ministry;
- experience of working in a similar role supporting a senior leader;
- a good track record of working independently on projects, and handling a wide variety of activities confidentially and with discretion;
- strong attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records;
- ability to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- experience of organising and servicing meetings.
Salary: circa £27,000 per annum
Hours: Full time
Office Location: Currently Worthing, but with an office move likely in 2020 - to a new location somewhere in the Worthing / Chichester area TBC
Closing date: 12.00 midnight on 23 February 2020
First interviews: Week beginning 2 March in Worthing
For more information and application details, please visit the website: www.feba.org.uk/jobs
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed active Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.