Could you help us to equip and engage young people and their influencers in exploring big questions of science and religious faith?
The Faraday Institute Youth and Schools Programme are seeking to expand our reach by
employing an enthusiastic and creative individual to fill the part-time position of
Programme Officer. The contract will initially be for 18 months, with the goal of extending to 3 years.
Purpose of Job:
To aid in expanding the team’s work in schools and churches, and in the creation of high quality resources. This role will lead to the engagement and support of more children, young people and influencers in their exploration of big questions of science and religious faith.
The Programme Officer will:
- work closely with the team, taking leading roles in:
- liaising with new and existing contacts in schools and churches to arrange events
- preparing and delivering sessions
- contributing to the design and development of new resources
- maintaining and developing the programme’s websites and online presence
- support the work of other team members in coordinating and delivering training sessions and research
See also the adverts for two other available part-time roles of Training Officer and Programme Researcher. Applications for more than one position will be accepted.
For more information, job description and further information about The Faraday Institute
Youth and Schools Programme, visit www.faraday.institute/vacancies.
Applications are being accepted until June 5th . We expect to interview around June 22nd .